Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Yahoo Mail

  1. #1
    Inactive Member refuse2lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2004
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yahoo Mail

    Does anyone here have Yahoo for their email? A relative of mine has reason to believe someone he knows may have been reading his old emails. My question is this: Is there a way to tell if someone has been reading it or is it total speculation. If there is a way to know, what steps does he need to take to find out? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yahoo Mail

    I don't know of a way to tell if the email has been accessed by someone else. I'm no computer expert but it may be possible. Sounds like the simplest solution would be to change his password.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_LVN_SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yahoo Mail

    Yahoo mail is easily accessed by others if they can guess the password using the secret question. The best solution is to change the secret question and to email Yahoo about a security issue. My daughter's yahoo mail was accessed by someone else who changed all her settings and locked her out. Yahoo was never able to resolve the issue so we went with an account through our service provider: Charter.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you're the only one standing.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yahoo Mail

    I also have yahoo, I just make my question and answer to hard for anyone to answer, that`s about the best way I know tokeep people from accessing

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yahoo Mail

    [ QUOTE ]
    I also have yahoo, I just make my question and answer to hard for anyone to answer, that`s about the best way I know tokeep people from accessing

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah, his question is best college football team? His answer is Alabama. No one would ever guess that!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yahoo Mail

    I changed it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •